Why you need a carbon monoxide detector in your home today!
Most homes have smoke detectors to detect a fire and security alarms to alert of break-ins, but one important home accessory that often gets ignored is a carbon monoxide detector. This January, Jackson Services is emphasizing the importance of household safety. We are offering a special promotion on a First Alert smoke/carbon monoxide detector. In addition to the services we cover during our routine inspections for all maintenance customers, the technicians will also be checking the operations of smoke detectors and/or carbon monoxide detectors and replacing the batteries. All other safety features pertaining to your heating and air equipment will be examined to ensure everything is performing as it should.
At Jackson Services, we feel it is very important for our customers to have a carbon monoxide detector in their home. Carbon monoxide is most commonly found in homes with gas furnaces, fireplaces, and stoves. The risk of CO poisoning is most prevalent around old or damaged appliances. If the heat exchanger in a furnace becomes cracked, the gas will begin to leak and enter the home.
While carbon monoxide is only considered a significant threat at large quantities, it is important to have a detector nearby to identify any evidence of a leak. It is also important to maintain regular tune-ups so that technicians can identify and repair any cracks in the heat exchanger before it becomes a problem.
All current and future customers will receive a smoke/carbon monoxide detector and free installation for only $80. If you are interested in learning more about this promotion or would like to schedule a system tune-up with one of our technicians, please give us a call! 706-884-3351
Reach out to our team by filling out the form below. A member of our team will reach out to you soon!